So You Want to Build an Email List of 10,00 Do Ya!
GetResponse: Email & Online Marketing Made Simple!
Let’s face it, email marketing isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. When I initially started my online business, an online email marketing solution was the furthest thing from my mind. It wasn’t until I took a marketing course that I realized that the an online’s business’ equity is in a quality email list.
I’ve tested a few email marketing solutions out there including ConvertKit, and MailerBoss (by BuilderAll), and to be honest, none of them compares to GetResponse. It’s by far the simplest and most intuitive of the email marketing solutions I’ve used.
GetResponse is a feature-rich online marketing solution. It is an easy-to-use platform that enables any business (small or large) to create and manage email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and autoresponders that convert contacts into customers. And isn’t that what it’s all about? I’d like to think so.
It can handle small and very large lists (up to 1 million subscribers). Okay, I definitely do not have a list anywhere close to 1 million subscribers, but it’s nice to know that I have options.
GetResponse has a variety of features that make it stand out from the pack. One thing I particularly like is it’s anti-spam practices. It has established strong relationships with major Internet and email service providers, which means that unless you’re doing something silly, your emails are guaranteed to arrive in your customer’s inboxes instead of the dreaded junk folder.
Here are some other really awesome features worth noting:
– 300+ industry templates – You can choose from over 300 industry HTML templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience and industry. You can use the easy-to-use editor to customize your emails with decorative fonts, cool graphics, images and formatting.
– A/B Testing – With this feature, you can test your email campaigns to ensure you get the best results. So if one email isn’t delivering the goods, you will know it. You can create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. Once created, GetResponse will test each version for you, so you can select the best, and scrap the ones that perform poorly. Guess what, this feature can save you tons of cash – and lost customers!
– Email Analytics – With this feature, you can make every email campaign better than the last. GetResponse keeps track of your open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase rates with awesome visual graphs and customized reports. Oh! And they can be delivered to your inbox daily if you like.
– Guaranteed Deliverability – I spoke about GetResponses’ automated system monitoring system that ensures that your messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders. Yup! It’s that good. The tool utilizes everything from a “list hygiene,” to established ISP relationships to ensure that your brand is always protected and compliant with mail-delivery regulations.
Other amazing features include…
– Social media integration – So you use Facebook, Twitter, or maybe Instagram for lead generations – no problem! GetResponse utilizes a point-and-click system to integrate your emails with social networks. The result; social media tools deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons and blogs to create even greater buzzes for your products.
– Online surveys – So you want to know if your customers like you or think you suck! Okay, no one wants to know if their customers think they suck, but part of running a business involves knowing what your customers think of your products so you can improve them. With GetResponse, you can ask as many questions as often as you want, and get the data you need to improve products, target campaigns, and stay ahead of the competition! Yes! Staying on top is the name of the game.
– GetResponse mobile apps – Keep your finger on the pulse of your campaigns! GetResponse apps for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime.
– Coaching and support – GetResponse staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you maximize your email marketing. So if the 3am hour finds you awake, don’t hesitate to reach out to their team for help, or to just to say “hello.”
– GetResponse Enterprise – GetResponse Enterprise is a fully standalone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb reliability, and expert support at an affordable price. Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end server with two dedicated IPs and is capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period.
So to conclude, GetResponse is an awesome application that can take your email marketing campaigns to the next level. Oh and compared to the competition, it’s by far the most affordable email automation solution on the market.
In fact, subscriptions start at $15 a month for 1000 subscribers. Oh, and did you know that most email marketing solutions only offer 15-day trials? Not GetResponse! It stands out with a fully operational 30-day trial. That’s 30 days of pure email marketing goodness. So what are you waiting for, click the button below to start your free trial.